November 29, 2012 § Leave a comment
Christmas is coming in less than two months, and I bet you can’t wait for it any longer! Well, me too! What better ways to celebrate this than having a big blog giveaway, right?! It’s my first time to have a blog giveaway so I wanted it to be THIS BIG and generous (more especially that Christmas is near)!!! How big? Oh well, it’s just that three (3) VERY LUCKY readers of mySuperkape blog will get to bring home ALL of the following:
CHRISTMAS GIFT SET A (1st lucky reader)
- Scribe Writing Essentials Gift certificate (GC) worth P500
- Nail Spa Lounge by Ellabell GC (Duchess Basic Manicure and Pedicure)
- Get Lashed! The Eyelash Extension Salon and Beauty Center GC worth P500
- Bikram Yoga Greenhills GC (good for two sessions)
- Maris Unique Pieces feather earrings
- Maris Unique Pieces ear cap cookie
- Duty Free sporty watch
- Leg Love by City Lady (I love hue series)
- Sole Doctor foot care gel cushions
CHRISTMAS GIFT SET B (2nd lucky reader)
- Jenny Pea’s The Fragrance Library (An impression of Princess by Vera Wang)
- Nivea Visage sparkling white acne oil control
- Nivea Angel star body soft souffle
- Tony Moly clear lip & eye make-up remover
- Bath & Body Works Sea island cotton body lotion
- PocketBac vampire blood plum anti-bacterial hand gel
- The Body Shop Amorito Eau de Toilette
- The Flower House sugarplum Parisienne rose body lotion
CHRISTMAS GIFT SET C (3rd lucky reader)
- Etude House aloe moist full skin care kit
- Etude House Pomegranate natural mask
- Johnson’s body care lasting moisture body wash with soft puff
- Tony Moly cotton pads
- Missha Fruits mix sheet mask berry juice
- Bynature Kiss lip balm
BONGGA diba???!!! Want to get all of these as Christmas presents? Yes? YESSS!!! Here’s how to join.
- Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin’. If you don’t have these accounts, it’s very easy to sign up and make one!
- Subscribe to my blog through e-mail. See bottom bar “E-mail Subscription” and click on “Sign me up”.
- Fan me on Lookbook. If you don’t have this account, it’s very easy to sign up and make one. You can check out my looks too and hype the looks you love!
- Tweet this: I want to win @woshikathper19′s 1st BIG blog giveaway on http://superkape.wordpress.com! 23 beauty&fashion goodies up 4 grabs! #KathleenPerezGiveaways
- Post this publicly on your facebook: I want to win Kathleen Perez’s 1st BIG blog giveaway on http://superkape.wordpress.com! 23 beauty&fashion goodies up for grabs! (Make sure to post this in public so I can verify.)
- Reblog this blog post, or if you want to make your own blog post about this giveaway, you may do so but make sure to include my blog website link on the post.
- Leave a comment below with your complete name, twitter username, bloglovin’ username, e-mail address used to subscribe to my blog, lookbook username, tweet link, facebook post link and blog post link.
- Remember, only one entry per person. I approve every comment before it’s posted, so be careful not to submit more than once.
Deadline for entries is on December 14, 2012 at 11:59PM. This contest is open to Philippine residents only. Three (3) lucky winners will be picked through random.org and announced through my Twitter. So what are you waiting for???!!! JOIN NOW, ask your friends to join too, help me spread this great great giveaway, and let’s all have a very merry Christmas! Good luck! =)
October 21, 2012 § Leave a comment
I’ve been really concern about my hair ’cause I have a lot of insecurities about it, from grey hair to dry. I have to be so conscious with my hair to hide these insecurities. I used to have more than 3 haircut a year and choosing hairstyle has been my concern for all these years. Trying my luck in internet, I found DailyMakeover and finally given me the option to wear different hairstyles digitally. Not just that, it also gives you the chance to wear complete set of make up, accessories or actresses’s hair and makeup styles.
In my previous post, I’ve given you the digital fashion website that allows you create looks on different real models and now, let me share you the digital hair styling website, the DailyMakeover.
October 20, 2012 § Leave a comment
When I was a little kid, I used to play Paper Dolls and Barbie to mix and match clothes. I grew older but still my passion for mixing and matching clothes is still the same. One day, as I search for random stuffs from Google, I stumbled upon a link which put Paper Dolls into a digital one. Whether you’re a fashion lover or just even thinking what to wear for the day, Looklet is exactly for you!
Looklet is the world’s first ever digital styling studio. This allows you to mix and match looks on real models from branded clothing lines. You would surely enjoy clicking or dragging stuffs and you would feel that you’re a fashion stylist . Give it a try and enjoy!
October 19, 2012 § Leave a comment
My eyes got blurred way back in 2006 and got worse when I had to stay in front of a computer during our thesis days. I wore my very first eyeglasses in August, 2011. These pair of eyeglasses was my third replacement and it’s getting blurred again. I should replace it then.
I stumbled upon Girl Kuripot’s blog and found an interesting article there which tackles aboutFirmoo eyeglasses. Hooray! What makes it more interesting is the first pair is free once signup and all you have to worry is the shipping fee (of course, limited stocks available daily. Another hooray! Frames are really cheap and my bet frame designs are all in there. I’m so loving it. But there’s still more, you could also get a chance to have their trial eyeglasses for bloggers be it vlog or blog. One more good thing about Firmoo is their responsibility for others or the Frugal way, what a generous store.
October 17, 2012 § Leave a comment
Do you know there is an online seller who offers authentic makeups that suits your pocket? I bought makeup from her to check if they really are authentic and yes they are.
If your an auction lover, you may also find her items from Facebook auctions. Also, you may find her items at Sale.
You may check her items here.
Photo Source: Sophie J Fashionhouse
October 16, 2012 § Leave a comment
Hi there, everyone! As part of my blogging comeback, I will make this blog helpful for money-saver. If you are thrifty or can’t spend much on items you want this blog is for you.
Tipidity will help you find stuffs you like to help you in saving more by spending less. Join me as I discover stuffs that are free, cheap or anything that suits your budget.